polo club community amenities
If you are just getting back into the groove of working out or you are already dedicated to living a healthy lifestyle, the Polo fitness professionals are here to support you every step of the way. If you need that extra push, Polo has over 20 certified professional fitness trainers to help. Top-of-the line fitness machines, a fantastic cardio area, spinning room, Kinesis circuit training, stretching room, indoor multipurpose court and Pilates Reformer studio are just a part of what the 35,000 SF facility has to offer.
Michael and Wendy are well versed in the program offerings and can introduce you to the professional fitness team. There’s nothing like a private tour of the beautiful Fitness Center at The Polo Club to really get a grasp of what it has to offer. Please contact Michael and Wendy to schedule your personal tour.
Polo Club Members take their fitness classes seriously and this is just a glimpse of what the Polo fitness program has to offer:
– Aqua Plunge/Water Works, H2O Power, Aqua Zumba, Aqua Groove
– Indoor Cycling/ from High Intensity or Rolling Hills to Flat Terrain
– Kettlebell Conditioning/ Muscle Mixology/ Kamagon Ball Mash-Up
– Pilates/ Mat and Reformers/ Barre
– Yoga/ Essentials, Iyengar, Hatha, Adjustment and Fitness
– Dance/ Extravaganza, Rhythms, Zumba
– Body Blast/ High 5 Fit, Fully Loaded, Belly Booty Body & Beyond